Cross Country winter season 2022 is now finished. The next season begins in April 2023.
The Cross Country season runs over winter, from April to August. The cost of running Cross Country is included in your summer fee, we do not require additional registering for Cross Country if you have already paid for the preceding summer season.
Doncaster LAC competes against athletes within the Eastern 7 group, which includes Box Hill, Camberwell/Malvern, Nunawading, Ringwood, Kew and Collingwood. Races are held on Sunday mornings, at various locations around the Eastern suburbs, from 9.30am and we’re usually finished around 11am.
In the Winter we put our Doncaster clubs rivalry aside and run under the Doncaster Centre banner.
Athletes must compete in the Doncaster Uniform (NOT THEIR CLUB UNIFORM). Uniforms will be available at the venues from 9am for the first few weeks of the cross-country season, after that by arrangement with the cross country co-ordinators.
Summer Registered Athletes
Cross-country registration is included as part of your Track & Field Registration.
For those athletes not registered for the 2022-23 Track & Field Season, cross-country must complete a New member’s registration (price TBD).
- Click here for the Little Athletics Victoria Cross-Country registration site
- Click on “Join Here/Register”
- Enter “Doncaster Little Athletics Club” as both the Centre and Club
- Click here to calculate your athlete’s age group.
- Print the invoice/receipt and hand to your cross-country co-ordinator
- Read & complete the Parent Charter
- Send an email to email@example.com to activate your membership with Doncaster Centre and ensure you’re all set for the next event
- Bring Proof of Age e.g. birth certificate, passport etc. so your registration can be completed. Please allow time to have this completed before your event starts.
- If you do not register before midday on the Friday before your first event you will run as a “trial” at that first event and then be fully registered the following week.
Please contact the Cross Country co-ordinator for more information on registration.
Training sessions are Mondays and Wednesdays during the season from 4.30pm-5.30pm, meeting at 4.30pm sharp at Rieschieks reserve.
Note that Training will go ahead in almost ALL WEATHER unless there is lightning or flooding – the sunny Autumn days won’t last forever!
For more information please contact your friendly Cross Country Co-Ordinator email: firstname.lastname@example.org